Daniel Jason Sudeikis
1.85m or 6feet 1inches
Jason Sudeikis Net Worth
Jason Sudeikis was born in Fairfax, Virginia, USA (September 18, 1975). His mother is a travel agent owner, Kathryn and father is a business development, Daniel Joseph. His career started at ‘ComedySportz’ and ‘Saturday Night Live’ in the 2000s. Sudeikis’ first movie with small role was in the comedy ‘The Ten’ in 2007. In same year, his first major role came in the movie ‘Watching the Detectives’ as Jonathan with Cillian Murphy. His breakthrough role was in the comedy movie ‘Horrible Bosses’ as Kurt Buckman in 2011. Sudeikis earned attention from audience with the comedy movie ‘We’re the Millers’ in 2013.
The most known movies of Jason Sudeikis;
- Going the Distance (2010) with Drew Barrymore, Justin Long, Charlie Day
- Hall Pass (2011) with Owen Wilson, Christina Applegate, Alexandra Daddario
- Horrible Bosses (2011) with Jason Bateman, Kevin Spacey, Charlie Day, Jennifer Aniston
- The Campaign (2012) with Will Ferrell, Zach Galifianakis, Dylan McDermott
- We’re the Millers (2013) with Jennifer Aniston, Emma Roberts, Nick Offerman
Kay Cannon and Sudeikis married in 2004 and divorced in 2010. He began relationship with actress Olivia Wilde in 2011. The couple have a son named Otis (born April 2014).