Elizabeth Stamatina Fey
1.64m or 5feet 4.5inches
Tina Fey Net Worth
Tina Fey was born in Upper Darby, Pennsylvania, USA (May 18, 1970). Her mother is a brokerage worker, Zenobia and father is a grant-proposal writer, Donald Henry. She started working for ‘Saturday Night Live’ as a writer in 1997. In 2004, Fey writed ‘Mean Girls’. In 2006-2013, hit comedy TV series ’30 Rock’ was created by Fey. She won Emmy awards with the show in 2007-08 (Outstanding Female Lead in a Comedy Series). She starred in some comedy film, ‘Baby Mama’ in 2008, ‘The Invention of Lying’ in 2009, ‘Date Night’ in 2010, ‘Admission’ in 2013, ‘Anchorman 2: The Legend Continues’ in 2013.
The most known films and TV series of Tina Fey;
- Mean Girls (2004) with Lindsay Lohan, Rachel McAdams, Amanda Seyfried
- 30 Rock (2006–2013) with Tracy Morgan, Alec Baldwin
- Baby Mama (2008) with Amy Poehler, Dax Shepard, Sigourney Weaver, Steve Martin
- The Invention of Lying (2009) with Ricky Gervais, Jonah Hill, Jennifer Garner, Louis C.K., Rob Lowe
- Admission (2013) with Paul Rudd, Nat Wolff
A piano player Jeff Richmond and Fey married in June 2001. The couple have two daughters named Penelope Athena and Alice Zenobia. Tina Fey’s husband height is 1.65 m (5’5”). Tina Fey’s weight is 54 kg or 119 lbs.