Kristen Anne Bell
1.55m or 5feet 1inches
Kristen Bell Net Worth
Kristen Bell was born in Huntington Woods, Michigan, USA (July 18, 1980). Her father is news director on CBS TV, Tom and mother is a nurse, Lorelei. When she was young age, she appeared in TV commercials, newspaper advertisements for some Detroit retailers. In 2001, after leaving from New York University, she landed in a film for the first time named ‘Pootie Tang’. In 2004, with 64 episodes of TV show ‘Veronica Mars’ she had success and nominated for some awards. Bell’s first achievement box-office success was with ‘Forgetting Sarah Marshall’ movie in 2008. Bell stars in many TV shows and films since 2010.
The most known movies of Kristen Bell;
- Forgetting Sarah Marshall (2008) with Jason Segel, Mila Kunis, Russell Brand and Paul Rudd
- Couples Retreat (2009) with Vince Vaughn, Jason Bateman, Malin Akerman, Jean Reno
- Hit and Run (2012) with Dax Shepard, Kristin Chenoweth and Bradley Cooper
- Frozen (2013) as voice actress with Idina Menzel
- Veronica Mars (2014) with Chris Lowell, Krysten Ritter
Actor Dax Shepard is Bell’s husband since October 17, 2013. The two have a daughter named Lincoln.