1.63m or 5feet 4inches
Kevin Hart Net Worth
Kevin Hart was born in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA (July 6, 1979). His stand-up career began at a night club in Philadelphia. But beginning of his career didn’t go well like he wanted. After that he decided to move to Brockton, Massachusetts where his chance turned for more fortunate.
In 2009 his spectacular shows started with ‘I’m a Grown Little Man’ in 2009, then in 2010 ‘Seriously Funny’, in 2011 ‘Laugh At My Pain’ and finally in 2013 ‘Let Me Explain’. He staged shows over 80 cities and earned $15 million.
The most known films of Kevin Hart;
- Meet Dave (2008) with Eddie Murphy, Elizabeth Banks
- Death at a Funeral (2010) with Chris Rock, Martin Lawrence
- Think Like a Man (2012) with Chris Brown, Gabrielle Union
- The Five-Year Engagement (2012) with Jason Segel, Emily Blunt, Chris Pratt
- This Is the End (2013) with James Franco, Jonah Hill, Seth Rogen, Channing Tatum, Emma Watson, Michael Cera, Paul Rudd and Rihanna
Hart and his wife Torrei was married between years 2003-2011 and have 2 children named Heaven and Hendrix.
Since August 2014 he is in relationship with Eniko Parrish.