John Mark Galecki
1.65m or 5feet 5inches
Johnny Galecki Net Worth
Johnny Galecki was born in Bree, Flanders, Belgium (April 30, 1975). Galecki’s mother is Mary a mortgage consultant, Lou and father is a member of the US Air Force, Richard. He has a brother and a sister. His first cinema film was ‘A Night in the Life of Jimmy Reardon’ in 1988. In 1998, he took an important role in the comedy film ‘The Opposite of Sex’ as Jason Bock. He shared leading role with Nick Stahl in the film ‘Bookies’ in 2003. His most important role of his career came with the hit TV series ‘The Big Bang Theory’ as Leonard Hofstadter in 2006.
The most known movies and TV series of Johnny Galecki;
- Christmas Vacation (1989) with Chevy Chase, Juliette Lewis, Beverly D’Angelo
- Vanilla Sky (2001) with Tom Cruise, Cameron Diaz, Penélope Cruz, Kurt Russell
- Hancock (2008) with Will Smith, Jason Bateman, Charlize Theron
- In Time (2011) with Justin Timberlake, Olivia Wilde, Amanda Seyfried, Cillian Murphy
- The Big Bang Theory (2007–2015) with Kaley Cuoco, Jim Parsons, Simon Helberg, Melissa Rauch
In 2012, he won Satellite Award for Best Actor with this series.