Marion Robert Morrison
1.93m or 6feet 4inches
John Wayne Net Worth
John Wayne was born in Los Angeles, California, USA (May 26, 1907). His father is Clyde Leonard Morrison and mother is Mary Alberta Brown. Wayne’s first remarkable film is ‘Men Without Women’ in 1930. Wayne’s first break role was in the film ‘The Big Trail’ in 1930. He played in many small-budget western films till played in ‘Stagecoach’ by director John Ford in 1939. It was his next big breakthrough and became a star. In 1941, ‘Shepherd of the Hills’ was first color film that Wayne played in.
The most known movies of John Wayne;
- The Searchers (1956) with Jeffrey Hunter, Ward Bond, Natalie Wood, Ken Curtis
- Rio Bravo (1959) with Dean Martin, Ricky Nelson, Angie Dickinson
- The Man Who Shot Liberty Valance (1962) with James Stewart, Lee Marvin, Vera Miles
- True Grit (1969) with Kim Darby, Glen Campbell, Robert Duvall, Dennis Hopper
- The Undefeated (1969) with Rock Hudson, Antonio Aguilar, Ben Johnson
In 1969, he won Academy Award for Best Actor with the film ‘True Grit’.
Josephine Alicia Saenz was his first wife and Peruvian actress Pilar Pallete was his last wife. He died on 11, June 1979.