1.69m or 5feet 6.5inches
Diane Keaton Net Worth
Diane Keaton was born in Los Angeles, California, USA (January 5, 1946). After appearing opposite Woody Allen in the Broadway production of Play It Again, Sam (1969), Keaton went on to star in several of his best-known films: she earned an Academy Award for Best Actress for Allen’s Annie Hall (1977), and also starred in Manhattan (1979), and Manhatten Murder Mystery (1993). Keaton’s other films include The Godfather (1972), Baby Boom (1987), and The First Wives Club (1996). She received two more Academy Award nominations for Best Actress: for Reds (1981) and Marvin’s Room (1996).
The most known movies of Diane Keaton;
- The Godfather (1972), Part II (1974), Part III (1990) with Marlon Brando, Al Pacino, Robert De Niro, Robert Duvall, Andy Garcia
- Father of the Bride (1991) with Steve Martin, Martin Short
- Something’s Gotta Give (2003) with Jack Nicholson, Keanu Reeves
- The Family Stone (2005) with Rachel McAdams, Dermot Mulroney, Sarah Jessica Parker
- Because I Said So (2007) with Mandy Moore, Gabriel Macht, Lauren Graham
Her first major film as a director was Unstrung Heroes (1995). In 2000, she directed and starred in the comedy Hanging Up (2000), co-starring Meg Ryan.